Last Updated: 09/09/2020
INFORMATION GOODPOINT COLLECTS
We collect information when:
- You register to use the Service
- You use the Service; and
- You communicate with us.
Registration. You may browse the public-facing portions of the Service without registering with Goodpoint. If you register to use the Service, then you must provide us with certain information, such as your first and last name, profile photo, and your email address.
Social Sign-On. We may collect information from social media websites when you use your social media credentials to log in to the Service. For example, if you log in to the Service with your Facebook credentials, then we may collect the information you have made publicly available on Facebook, such as your name and profile picture.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, and the contents of any message or attachments that you may send to us.
Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. The Service collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access the Service, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, and device identifiers.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use the Service and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with the Service, like the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, other users you interact with, your comments, any content you post, and the dates and times of your visit.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third-party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Service.
HOW GOODPOINT USES YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance the Service;
- To personalize your experience on the Service such as by providing tailored content and recommendations;
- To understand and analyze how you use the Service and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To generate anonymized, aggregate data containing only de-identified, non-personal information that we may use for any permissible purpose;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
GOODPOINT MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we collect:
- with other users;
- with our vendors and service providers;
- as required by law;
- to protect our rights or property; and
- as part of a business transfer.
We Use Vendors and Service Providers We may share information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with providing the Service, including for data analytics purposes.
Marketing We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required by law or if those actions are reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process, such as a court order or subpoena;
- respond to your requests for customer service;
- respond to law enforcement;
- investigate and prevent illegal activities; or
- protect our or others’ rights, property, or personal safety.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of the Site to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
Sharing Preferences. We may provide you with settings to allow you to set your sharing preference for content you post to the Service. Certain information may always be publicly available to others, and other information is made publicly available to others by default. To change whether certain information is publicly viewable, you can adjust the settings in your account, to the extent we make such settings available.
Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information, as defined by the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Rule, from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, then we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION OR POSE A QUESTION OR SUGGESTION If you would like to update or correct any information that you have provided to us through your use of the Service or otherwise, please contact us via the Contact Us sections below.
Contact Information Icarus Lived Inc. 667 Madison Ave, 5th Floor New York, NY 10065